-
July 21st, 2004, 04:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
"Batman Forever and Ever" is a bit different...
I guess you could say that [img]smile.gif[/img] . Fun film, now lets look a the other one.
-
July 21st, 2004, 04:13 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Grayson is a HUGE download... but it's VERY worth it....
... it's actually BETTER than "Batman: Dead End" and I thought that was the best Fan Film I had ever seen.
-
July 21st, 2004, 04:23 PM
#3
Inactive Member
dead end? that came out like 30 years ago... where you been? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I liked the costumes in Dead End... not much else though. Batman has no business going up against two baddies that have no business being in the same film... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2004, 04:28 PM
#4
levere
Guest
LMAO @ Batman Forever and Ever! That's a lot of camp. Was Batman wearing a Glad bag for a cape?
-
July 21st, 2004, 05:02 PM
#5
Inactive Member
No Jor... Not Dead End...
It's the ANTI-DEAD END... called "Batman Forever... And Ever"
You MUST watch it... the middle with Robin is the best. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2004, 05:32 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Oh yeah, Fred is fucking awesome. Why didnt' you say he was in it? Love that dude, he's hysterical. His stand-up is killer. And Batman giving the bird is funny.
-
July 21st, 2004, 05:47 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I love the look and sound of the way Devil Girl kicks Batman's ass. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2004, 05:52 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I'm downloading 3 flicks from there right now.
-
July 21st, 2004, 06:06 PM
#9
Inactive Member
LOL!
that was GREAT!
"what's this supposed to do?"
heehee!!
still not as good as the Jedi Mentos one, though.
-
July 21st, 2004, 09:56 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Grayson was decent, but why do fan films always try to cram in as many characters as possible? I counted:
- Catwoman
- Riddler
- Joker
- Penguin
- Superman
- Wonder Woman
- Green Lantern
- Batgirl
don't you think thats a little excessive?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks